Wednesday 22 August 2007

FAT CAT SKIFFLE (P.Murry)

The East London Line is a mighty fine line,
The East London Line is the line to ride,
The East London Line will all be mine,
‘Cause I’m gonna buy it when it’s privatised. (CHORUS)

The East London Line got bright shining rails,
The East London Line got fast moving trains,
And when the passengers pay their fares,
Money’s gonna fall into my pockets like rain.

(CHORUS)

I’m gonna spend a little cash to keep the track safe,
Spend a little to keep the trains as clean as I can,
Don’t wanna see no pictures of accidents,
But I want my profits , I’m a mercenary man.

(CHORUS)

I’ll spend a little money to employ some staff,
But computers are better and people are worse,
So when you get mugged on a station late at night,
Don’t grieve too much, I mugged you first.

(CHORUS)

No comments: